Natural Touch Massage & Natural Body Care, LLC. - Relax, Relieve, Renew. . . .Holistically!!!
RSS

Recent Posts

THE WONDERS OF GARLIC & HONEY

Categories

SICKNESS
powered by

My Blog

THE WONDERS OF GARLIC & HONEY

THE WONDERS OF GARLIC & HONEY

A spoonful of honey with crushed garlic
A spoonful of honey with crushed garlic
This is how I usually take it.
Garlic cloves and honey stored in a jar
I may try this when I get a new supply of honey in to see if it makes it more potent.
Garlic cloves and honey stored in a jar

____________________________________________________
This past weekend was a doozy for our family.  So to introduce you to my blog, I've got my very own iced-in story.

What ensued early Friday morning was a night of pitiful stomach sickness every 20-30 minutes for my 10 month old. After a trip to the pediatrician, who informed me that what the baby had was HIGHLY contagious, we settled in for the weekend of love.

A kiss or two must have been exchanged between the baby and my 4 yr old.  The next thing I know, she is sick as well.  That's two down.

Now for the garlic trick: Years ago, I read that garlic was anti-viral and so was honey.  The Christmas everyone got a stomach bug, I took some crushed garlic and put it in a tablespoon full of honey and took it twice a day.  My stomach flipped twice. . and that was it.

So my oldest, got the honey and garlic treatment.  She hasn't gotten the crud yet.  My stomach was telling me something was about to happen Saturday night, so I told it to back down because garlic and honey was about to annihilate that virus.   Stomach flipped back. . but was conquered with no casualties on my side.

The husband refused to take the honey & garlic treatment because "it's not fresh garlic".  (side note:  fresh garlic does work best. .but any garlic, even the kind in a jar in the fridge, is better than nothing.  Just like raw honey is best. . but any honey is better than nothing).   So, Mr. Stubborn got the crud and was going from both ends Sunday to Monday.

I spent the weekend cleaning cruddy sheets and clothes, hanging them up on a makeshift clothesline strung up in my den to dry by the wood stove. (more about that on a later post)

Moral of the story: Garlic & honey are an amazing natural death sentence for anything stomach related that might ail you.
*DO NOT GIVE HONEY TO ANY CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF ONE.*

8 Comments to THE WONDERS OF GARLIC & HONEY:

Comments RSS
565 on Thursday, April 05, 2018 1:07 AM
Reply to comment

researchpapers on Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:43 AM
The exchange making and perfect objective son christmas everyone got the more flipped twice and observe the more. The treatment and approves the weekend cleaning,the cruddy clothesline stunning objectives.
Reply to comment

superior paper on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 2:20 PM
It's a reall weird combination. But I will try it anyway. I am super interested.
Reply to comment

lin on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 11:40 PM
nice
Reply to comment

best essay paper on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 5:23 AM
The combination of raw honey and fresh cloves of garlic is a great remedy for stomach illness that can be easily found in the house. Honey and garlic both reduce hypertension, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Both of them can improve your immune system and prevent you from catching a disease. They both serve as a natural treatment and they are also good for your skin. They regenerate your cells and helps the skin become smooth, soft and acne-free.
Reply to comment

orologi replica di alta qualità on Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:14 PM
Henceforth, more and more farmers and consumers are attracted to organic farming.
Reply to comment

Replica franck muller watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 6:54 AM
As well as to getting started a transfer cleaning assistance process is almost always to arrange on a meeting aided by the property broker (on-site) that provides an estimate on how long it will require to tidy the generating, apartment, and / or office.
Reply to comment