- Health questionnaire emailed or texted that needs to be filled out the morning of your appointment
- Masks are required to enter the Wellness Center
- Temperature check as well as some screening questions upon entering the Wellness Center
- If you don't have a mask, text (919)827-5873 when you arrive and I will meet you at the door to the Wellness Center with a disposable one for you to use.
- Only the person being seen is allowed inside of the building unless an additional person is needed for physical support.
- The locker room is available for bathroom usage only. Showering is not allowed at this time.
*WHAT I AM DOING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
- There is a 30 minute block in between clients to minimize client interaction.
- The session room is aired out, sanitized, disinfected, and thoroughly cleaned with EPA approved cleaning agents in between each client.
- The massage table and face cradle coverings are also thoroughly cleaned in between each client before fresh sheets are put on.
- The massage waiting area is cleaned and aired out in between each client.
- A HEPA air filtration and cleaning system with UV lighting in the session room doubles as a white noise machine.
- I will be wearing a hospital issued N95 mask covered with a cloth or surgical mask as well as goggles during your session.
- Along with practicing rigorous hand to past elbow washing, I change my shirt and cloth mask in between each client.
FEEL FREE TO TEXT OR CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING YOUR SESSION
Please use the form below to be added to our email list or
to ask further, more detailed questions.